OurHood is searching for a digital marketing and social media intern for a period of 3 or 5 months.
OurHood is searching for a content marketing and social media intern.
- Managing social media accounts: share stories, create original content and promote OurHood through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin. Creating and following a strict content calendar
- Managing and creating content on the OurHood websites
- Creation of original blog posts, white papers, promotion material, presentations
- Data collection, analytics and reporting support.
- Some digital and offline marketing duties as well as research tasks
- Platform Testing: the OurHood platform is constantly being updated, so frequent functionality testing will be required;
- Assisting the senior management team in various duties such as assisting with events, focus groups, meetings, strategy etc
- Either currently enrolled in a University degree/ masters degree or a recent graduate
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
- Must be knowledgeable about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Writing and basic graphic design experience
- Excel, WordPress experiences are a plus.
- Working with a young, international and dynamic team in a very cool startup environment. We work hard, but we play harder.
- Lunch reimbursement (but please note that the internship is UNPAID)
- Participation in OurHood events
- Skills development opportunities
If you think you fit our criteria – please send an email to [email protected] with your CV and cover letter!